Saturday, November 10, 2007

UH..OH

Judging by the way my jeans fit, I'd say I've gained back most of the weight I've lost. I refuse to get on a scale until Monday(my usual weigh in day). I am really going to try hard now. I mean it! I look at pictures of myself on all your blogs and I look so....round! Once I can breathe normally again, I'm going to start exercising. I have a really good tape that I used to do 5 years ago when I lost a ton of weight. Hopefully it will work again, with dieting of course! Maybe I'll even go outside and walk.. someone said fresh air is good. Stay tuned!
ReeRee

1 comment:

mommy to an angel said...

I agree! This is really depressing! While I haven't really gained in the past 5 or 6 weeks since falling off the horse, I also feel like I wasted 5 or 6 weeks - if i had lost 2 pounds week, I could have been down 10 pounds and a dress size by now - what a bummer!!