Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am sick of this.....

After gaining 2lbs last week, because of eating at Red Lobster & Schererville Lounge, & not the healthy stuff at either place. Even though I did not go over my flex points. I need to start eating more green stuff and fruit. So, I was on a mission this week, I worked out for 30 minutes, 5 days last week (i did that the week before-that did not seem to help). I lost 5lbs this week for a total of 9. I am still not very happy about it. But i guess it was better then gaining. After cutting out pepsi, to only one can a day, if even. I thought I would lose alot faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nine pounds is awesome!!!
Don't give up.
Slow and steady wins the race.

Anonymous said...

Great job! I joined WW online in June and I have only lost 8 pounds since then - it always seems like it's a slow process, but slow is good - just don't give up!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, it's great!! Keep up the good work!