Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Slacker!!!!

Yeah things deffinately arent going as good as i had hoped. I havent weighed in yet this week because i've been sick, but in the month ive done this it hasnt been very productive. Ive been fluctuatting alot and have lost a total of 1lb....ONE FREAKIN POUND!!!! a month and thats all i manage. I admitt i have been bad the past 2 weeks...using all my points on fast food and slacking on my vegitables.

I wish there was a points tracker for my cell phone. Right now i dont have a computer at work unless I go to the basement and so its out of my way and therefore i havent been as religious about it as i should be.

Hey are we still having that meeting tomorrow??? I havent heard any updates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, it's still on for 7:30 at Applebees in Schererville.