Monday, October 8, 2007

Im impressed!

I did horrible last week! I mean absolutely horrible!
Fried fish, BK chicken sandwich and fries, A&W chicken sandwich and onion rings, Lasagna, pizza, mac and cheese (2000 calories per serving and I probably had about 5 servings over the weekend), cake, ice cream, ice cream cake.....keep in mind, I'm supposed to be watching my carbs!!
The good news? I didn't gain a pound! How does that happen? I eat no carbs for one week and loose 4 pounds, do pretty good the next week with the exception of my SIL baby shower and gain 2 pounds and then go hog wild with the carbs and stay the same? Goes to show that our bodies are completely crazy!!
Shawnie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna try your diet. IT sounds yummy!!!

Megan said...

I am just a pig...there I said it...but I've maintained.

Anonymous said...

You maintained being a pig? Ha ha