Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I've been a bad, bad girl!

I am so embarassed to write this...but maybe it will make me accountable for what I put in my mouth. For breakfast today, I had a large glass of skim milk(yay!) and a Suzy Q(boo). For lunch, I had turkey sandwich on lowfat bread, baked chips, a diet coke, and two oreo balls(boo). Just ate a snack of a cupcake. Can you see where my weaknesses are?? My kids have started calling me Mrs. McChocolate! How embarassing!~So tomorrow I will try to do better. I have some fat free chocolate pudding in the house that will have satisfy my chocolate craving. Hopefully I will not eat five of them at a time! And I eat like this everyday! No wonder I have packed on 50 pounds in five years! I need motivation BAD! So my motivation is to fit into a size 10 bathing suit(weighing about 130-135 pounds) by our family vacation in North Carolina next summer! I think I will buy it and hang it on my bedroom wall for motivation, just like the yogurt commercial!!
Anne

No comments: