Sunday, September 21, 2008

Workout for Monday or Tuesday

Workout for Monday or Tuesday

Back and Biceps, these exercises will assist with toning and strengthening the arms. This will be accompanied with instructional videos. Remember to take some relatively light weights or soup cans. Remember you can do anything that you set your mind to doing. Also if there is another night in addition to Thursday that you would like me to come out just let me know and I can check my schedule. You can do it, you know you can.


Jumping Jacks (3 sets of 12) (1,2,3) = 1


Back


Rows (3 sets of 10)

Dead lift (3 sets of 10)

Good mornings (3 sets of 10)

Shoulder shrugs (3 sets of 10)

Upright row (3 sets of 10)



Biceps

Alternating Standing bicep curls (3 sets of 10)

21s (2 sets)

Reverse Curls (3 sets of 10)

Abs

Flutter Kicks 3 sets of 10 (1,2,3)= 1

Leg lifts (3 sets of 10)


If you have trouble picking things up when you are done, that is perfectly normal.

Will be sending videos shortly

--
Tony E. Howard II

1 comment:

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

I edited this post to delete Tony's phone number - I don't think he wants everyone in the world calling him!
Shawnie