Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fish Tacos Anyone?

Yummy. I made fish tacos tonight and they turned out awesome! I won't bother giving y'all the recipe since I know most of you hate fish but they were 4 points per taco. I made rice and beans to go with which was 1 point for a whole cup. So dinner was 9 points and I am still very full. Fiber coming out my ears. . . or elsewhere. . .

So what's everyone's short-term goals? Mid-term? Short-term I want to drink my 8 glasses of water EVERY DAY this week. And I want to walk the mall on Thursday. Anyone want to join me? I have a Gymboree coupon! :-) I also will not eat in my van this week. Not once.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won't be able to walk the mall. You'll be too busy peeing after drinking your 8 glasses of water.

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

Who the hell eats fish tacos...ewww!!!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly!! I've seen fish tacos on menus before in restaurants and wondered who in their right mind would ever order any...now I know!! Also, how in the hell do you get a cup of rice and beans for one point? I need to know so I can partake!

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

I'll take the recipe! I've got so much fish in my freezer (Jeff claims that fishing is his contribution to grocery shopping!). My kids will probably eat it!

Anonymous said...

OK--who the hell wrote that--I can't even imagine what a fish taco tastes like