Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OK! so i finally got on. I'm surviving the first day, I forgot for about it at one point though walking through the house and scarfed down some leftover french fries from my dad's dinner. 2 whole points wasted on about 5 french fries..definitely not worth it! I am finding some good options though. Salsa=0 points, yay! Oh and I was looking up recipes and found this site you ladies might find useful. Its even got the WW points figured out for an broken down for each ingredient.

I'm really excited about joining you and I'm confidant that this is gonna work. I think support like this, especially from people I know is just what I need.

~Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're here! Good website! See ya Thursday!

Megan said...

I'm glad you're here too!!! We all could use eachother's support.

Anonymous said...

Fast food has been the hardest for me too. Especially BIG MAC's. Only 13 points--I may have to splurg one day though soon.