Tuesday, September 18, 2007

YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT WHEN....

I was lucky to loose weight-3 lbs this week- HOWEVER--I know I need to loose weight because..
1. You try on a size 14 jeans and yell out that they accidentally put a #1 in front of the 4.
2. You try on that cute blouse at Express and you know you will fit into it. Yeah--it's the really cute one that buttons in the front and on the arm but when you actually try it on, you need the butter to get your arms out of it a not one button will reach across your tummy to button. (FAT MAN IN A LITTLE COAT!!--Chris Farley fans will know what this one means.)
3. After a hard day's shopping you stop at Mc Donald's because your starving.
4. The cute jammies I got from the sisters when I was in the hospital don't fit--How could PJ's not fit anyone?????


On the bright side--once I loose weight, it will be a good feeling to actually have to pay to get the new clothes I bought taken in.

It looks as if we are all doing really well---KEEP IT UP GIRLS--

Oh Yeah---WERE THE HELL IS KELLY O'NEILL------????? KATH

2 comments:

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

Hahaha....love the fat man in a little coat!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up - great job!
Who cares if you had to go up a size - that's not bad after having a baby...some women go up more than one size!