Monday, September 24, 2007

If Only....

If only I could close my mouth and not put any food into it... If only I didn't day dream about eating bbq ribs, steak, cheeseburgers, fries...If only I didn't eat all those things in the first place so I'd have to be on this stupid diet....If only I were one of those freaky people who could eat anything and not gain an ounce....If only they made fat free, calorie free Chips a Hoy cookies....If only my size was the new size of all super models.....If only someone prepared my meals everyday and told me how many points I was putting in my mouth....
I weighed myself Saturday morning (not my usual weigh in day, but I was curious) and found that I had lost 2 pounds. I was pleased with that. Then I ate dinner at Dawn's house both Saturday night and Sunday night. I couldn't pass up all that yummy food. So this mornings weigh in revealed that I only lost 1.5 pounds. I picked up a half pound at Dawn's house, so she should at least be down a half pound this week, because I have it!!!
Anne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny! Remember what Tyler said to us at the picnic - those Schutt's are trying to tempt us because they want their mommy to win!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! I forgot about that. They probably put extra fat in the food and sugar in the diet pop!!!

Anonymous said...

You all thought the "pink stuff" was for me? NO NO NO! Sabatoge is sweet!:) I just got home from Curves and I'm down a total of 5 lbs--this is huge for me because I've never been able to take weight off easily. I am truly just trying to EAT LESS (AKA...no "man" portions!) Yesterday we had Subway for dinner due to the fact that I am an idiot. I forced myself to eat a 6" veggie delight on wheat. Never, ever, have I eaten something like that! I also watched my 10 & 7 year olds down their footlongs!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! I also have to eat subway healthy while my two oldest down footlongs with meat and cheese!!!
Pink stuff is evil (but tastey)! I miss man portions :(