Monday, September 10, 2007

My First Week

I have to say, my first week went prettty well. (Besides the fact it was harder than hell) I think I am through the final stages of ice cream and snack withdrawl. Everytime I felt the urge for some junk food, I would shove a whole bunch of carrotts in my mouth. Not the same, but it did the trick. I went through a bag and a half this week alone. Started walking along with dance class...love this because it gives me extra points!!! Well all in all, I'm pretty excited. Lost one pound! Never thought I'd say this: can't wait until school tommarrow. (keeps my mind off of food)hahaha

Megzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met a girl today that is your hip hop class. I think she said her name is Lisa - she has very very short dark brown hair that is VERY curly and she's pretty petite. Her daughter is in O's dance class. I told her that I have two friends in there and she said that noone really talked much or made any introductions so she has no idea who you are. She had the same thing to say about the dance class and not being coordinated at all!! Sounds like fun, maybe I'll do it sometime later. Let me know whenever you take a walk, I'd love to go with you, even if Brian's not home, I'll throw O in the stroller. I went with Leenie last night and myself tonight...I want to keep it up.