Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weigh In and Pizza

I did pretty OK for the first week. Down from 161.3 to 156.7 so that's 4.6. Not too bad but I hate weeks 2 and 3. I had a long day with the kids today so when Tim got home all I wanted was PIZZA! So we talked and agreed to do pizza but as healthy as we could. We are both veggie lovers but he wants meat. He always says "Something on my plate has to have had a mother." So we compromise and got chicken. We ordered from the brand new Zuni's here by us.

Thin crust
Easy sauce
WAY easy on the cheese~just a sprinkling.
Chicken
Garlic
Onion
Broccoli
Mushroom

It was yummy! We now plan to order that whenever we get the urge to have pizza night. We still got the pizza but it was a lot less bad than slathered in cheese and sausage.

Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a big fan of Zuni's...although I don't think we have ever tried to eat healthy there :-)