Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I Need A Row!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that when I say, "I need a row!", it means I will be treating myself to eating an entire row of Chips Ahoy cookies. I eat them for breakfast everyday, after lunch, and before bed. How will I ever read the paper in the morning again? It just isn't the same with a cereal bar. I need a new, healthier addiction. It's been 24 hours without my addiction. I'm going through withdrawl. Someone talk me down!!! I am hearing the song "Don't you want me baby?" in my head~ seeing those scrumptious little cookies driving in a convertible, just waiting to be picked up by my chubby little fingers......

Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't do it...step away from the cookies!
You just have to stop buying those things and stop allowing them in the house.