Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Weigh In

OK- I weighed yesterday but didn't get a chance to post. I lost 4lbs. As you can see below from Shawnie's post, I probably would have lost a bit more but Grandpa screwed us. (umm..should I say the Husbands did since we were supposed to go before the diets started.) I just made a pretty good dinner. Popped 3 chicken breasts in the crock post with some BBQ sauce, made a huge salad w/ tons of veggies and low fat cheese and dressing and wha-la---Dinner. I also had some cottage cheese. YUM-Kath

3 comments:

Flabulous-n-Fabulous said...

How many points did you count the chicken for? Did the chicken breast stay whole, or did it shread after being in the crock pot? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

It did shred when I cut it up on my salad. I counted the chicken as 5 points. I also make BBQ chicken Sandwiches this way!

Anonymous said...

Awesome on the -4!