Monday, September 10, 2007

It's all Grandpa's fault!

So Brian and Dan finally decided to take their families to Aubelos since they had been promising us this since the night we went to "look" at 4-wheelers. I'm a little irritated that they had to do this once we started WW and couldn't fully enjoy the experience! We really tried to stay healthy. I went for the fajitas changing the flour tortillas to corn tortillas. I used very little cheese, sour cream and guacamole...it sucked! It just wasn't the same, but I was starving so I scarfed it down. The service was horrible, our waitress couldn't understand English and most of our dinners came out wrong. We had to ask her several times for everything we needed. When the manager stopped by and asked how everything was going we told her it was pretty bad...then came the dessert! No one in their right mind could turn down free dessert...I couldn't resist the Dulce de Leche cheesecake - it was beautiful and amazing!!
So thanks to Grandpa (and probably some other bad choices this week like Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinder) I stayed the same! Didn't loose a single pound...but I didn't gain either so that's good. Better luck this week.

How did everyone else do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay on track! You're doing great. No weight gain is a positive thing!!