Monday, September 24, 2007

LET'S BE HONEST EVERYONE...

OK- I only lost 2lbs this week. I totally deserve to only loose that because I was not honest to the weight watcher point tracker. I know am personally going to make sure I track and become stricter to the system. Yes, last night I blew it w/ 2 helpings of dessert. However, I'm not eating all the right foods and tracking the portions correctly. I know that the salad dressing I guessed was 2 tblsps, really is probably 25. The burger I ate on Sat really was probably 50 points (I didn't eat the bun), however, I only calculated by "guessing" it was only 15 points.

Starting today--I vow to be honest w/ my weight watchers points and tracking. I promise myself and publically announce to you that I will be good!!! (Hopefully).
Ohh..yeah..I promise to excercise. KATH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might not have been completely honest, but you still lost 2 pounds! That's good!